Who We Are

As a group of families in the Murrieta Valley, we have the power to make a tremendous difference. We spend our days and nights caring for our children and families. We also extend our love and strength as both men, women and children to a charity close to our hearts: The American Cancer Society. This is our 4th year participating in the Relay for Life of Murrieta, a 24 hour walk which represents cancer never sleeps and for 24 hours neither will we. As Strollin' for a Cure we have established ourselves as one of the leading contributors to this great cause.

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Murrieta Cancer Survivor Support Group

Hi Everyone!

I'm wanting to start a Survivor Support Group here in Murrieta. With the recent issues I've had with my dr's I thought it would be great for me to be able to talk to others in the community that might be having similar issues! Or maybe there are people who love their dr's here in the Valley and we could share experiences. I'd love to be able to help anyone that is struggling or give advice and also receive advice! If you know anyone that would interested please pass their info along to me! randikelley@strollin4acure.com. Thanks!

No comments: